Internet operation thinking really reduces dimensionality and hits many traditional industries

 I feel that Internet operation thinking really reduces dimensionality and hits many traditional industries


Because to be a good blogger, you must understand platform thinking, user thinking, content creation, etc.


My personal summary of operational thinking is 6 points:

①Industry thinking: Before entering an industry, understand the current overall situation and development trend of the industry. Different industries have different strategic models.

②User thinking: Different users have to consider different points, which point can most impress which group of people?

③Product thinking: How to differentiate a product and stand out among many products.

④ Data thinking, choose the most direct path to sell

⑤Flow thinking, the more people there are, the greater the possibility of selling

⑥Systematic thinking, big framework + small details, which link is the key? which link is the problem

·

My own real experiences and feelings

❶Industry Thinking

I used to go to an internship for the first time and had no idea how to prepare for an interview. But then doing Xiaohongshu has cultivated industry thinking, and I will bring research reports every time I go to an interview. The research report includes "your company's main business, the situation of similar projects in the past, and the development of similar projects in similar competing products".

On the one hand, it can make HR feel that you are very sincere, reliable and analytical thinking,

On the other hand, it is true that I can quickly understand the industry and what I have to do, so that I can better enter the working state and make results.

·

❷System thinking

Before: I will do whatever the boss asks me to do, I will write the copywriting, and I will take pictures if the boss asks me to

The current me: In addition to the tasks of other departments other than the established tasks, which may be related to me and can make my business better, I will also participate and give feedback on my tasks.

And I also developed the habit of writing sop, including my own set of sop when writing Xiaohongshu.

·

❸User Thinking

My old self: I used to say the same things to everyone

Me now: Analyze user portraits: occupation, age, income, industry, gender, social role, etc.

Provide different solutions for different groups.

For example, some customers must know the reason before they are convinced. So I not only have to say it, but also pay attention to how I say it: whether to talk about the result first or the reason first, whether to talk about the methodology or the practical steps.

I think the end of the universe is sales,

Any industry is sales,

Some sell technology, some sell products, some sell contacts,

Some sell themselves. (such as an interview)


Operational thinking is to teach me how to connect products with users.

In short, these ways of thinking allow me to handle a lot of things well whether I am in an operation position or later in product and marketing.

The offline traditional industry is even simpler. User thinking means that different people use different words, traffic thinking means promoting in crowded places, and product thinking means how to place products to differentiate.


Thinking and analyzing, two of the most important abilities, can be improved in operations.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

天道的规律就是,否极泰来,物极必反。

重视用户体验的工作状态帮助《王者荣耀》的成功

做自媒体的“好”与“坏”